Review of Procreate on the iPad Pro


Procreate is an essential part of all iPad pro artists' lives, and it is almost perfect. Here is a quick rundown of the major pros and cons.

Pros:

1. Canvas sizes can be huge, but limits make sure you can still be speedy

2. Features are professional

3. Design is unobtrusive


Cons:

1. Not as flexible as some would prefer

2. Inking can feel slightly unnatural 


I do wish that Procreate would add just a few more features, all of which are mentioned on the Procreate forums. Savage Interactive is very active on their forums, though, so hopefully it will only be a matter of time for them to add them in. I'm sure they are working hard to keep Procreate as innovative as possible, and finding ways to add the new features without inflating the program too much.

I am sorry for such a short post; I have been very busy with the illustrations. Next week I'll be reviewing the Apple Pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment